Whether you’re new to real estate or you’d like to deepen your understanding of the fundamentals, my course, Buying Your First Rental Property, will take you to the next level. This course will walk you through step-by-step instructions on how to find, buy, manage, and get the most out of a property.
This is your ultimate guide to investing in rental properties, whether you have a hundred dollars in the bank or a hundred thousand. Let me show you how to make the most out of your opportunities at every step of the process.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to establish an investor’s mindset
- How to evaluate your finances
- Which type of property and investing method is right for you
- Common real estate terms
- Strategies for buying property
- The importance of protecting yourself, your property, and your money
- How to find the right tenants
- The basics of property management and maintenance
- How to create long-term wealth from your property
- What NOT to do when buying rental property
You’ll also find worksheets, additional resources, and quizzes that will help you chart your growth. This is your opportunity to learn from my years of experience, including my successes and setbacks, all in one course that you can take at your own pace. I’ve spent over 30 years in the real estate business, and this is the course I wish I’d had when I was starting out. Investing in rental properties has been the key to my financial freedom, and it can be yours too.